Trigg Swimwear - Quality made to last!
Swimwear for women, men and children of all sizes in Trigg
Trigg pool owners and users: Buying swimwear that'll last in your heavily chlorinated local Trigg public swimming pool is difficult. Chlorine destroys many brands cheap or expensive and will make your new swimwear look old, saggy and see-through in weeks.
No matter what you're using your swimwear for - the beach, fun in the pool or exercise - Sea Jewels makes the best chlorine resistant swimwear available for you that can last years of use in chlorinated swimming pools. You can order from us or try our With our full range online and a easy return policy as well as free delivery to Trigg Australia on orders over $100.
Real people, Real body types and swimwear that fits!
Sea Jewels have a huge range of swimsuit styles for women from size 8 up to size 32. So whether you're a full figure, have a tall torso or are in need of tummy control or bikini tops to support big boobs (C cup, D cup, E cup, F cup and G cup) Sea Jewels have a style that will work for you. We custom make and deliver plus size swimwear to customers from Trigg.
For men's swimwear, we have sizes ranging from S to 6XL. View full male range that we deliver to Trigg.
A problem that a lot of plus size women find with swimwear is that the elasticity doesn't last long and they have to go through multiple bathing suits a season. Sea Jewels brands such as Viva use 100% polyester, a near equal blend of polyester and PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) chlorine-proof liner. This fabric has 15 to 20 times the life span of lycra and outlasts nylon/spandex many times over. Not only does PBT have better chlorine resistance it also has UPF 50+ sun protection. View Our chlorine resistant range that we deliver to Trigg
Features and benefits of chlorine resistant fabric
- Exceptional wear and durability
- Superior fit, more freedom of movement and control
- Fast drying time
- Soft on skin
How to care for your swimwear - follow these steps to ensure your swimwear lasts as long as possible.
- Cold hand wash as soon as you get out the water
- Do not soak, bleach or spin dry
- Do not iron
- Line dry out of direct sunlight
- Avoid rough surfaces around pools
- Do not pack or store when wet
- Remove any excess contact with sunscreen and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas and spas
- White and pastel colours may appear transparent when wet
Many expectant mothers struggle to find ways to exercise and keep cool - swimming is one of the best way to kill two birds with one stone. Expectant mothers in Trigg don't even have to leave home to get high-quality maternity swimwear delivered right to their doorstep. Don't let pregnancy stop you from enjoying water-based exercise! See maternity swimwear for Trigg mums to be.
Some other great businesses in Trigg that we work with:
We work with a lot of great local companies in the Trigg area:
- Pool shade sail Trigg
- Mordern Wedding Dress Design Trigg
- Plus size swimwear Trigg
- Chlorine resistant swimwear Trigg
- Trigg Water Filter installation
- Heat Pumps Trigg
- Stormwater and plumbing supplies Trigg
- Luxury Home Builders Trigg
- Surf and Sail Gear Trigg
- Pool landscaping supplies from Mandurah to Trigg
- At home computer support Trigg
- Small business lawyers Perth
- Mother's Day flower arrangements Trigg
- Upholstery Cleaning Trigg
- Cleaning Equipment Repairs
How to order
If you are from overseas or interstate and it is outside Perth hours (+8.00 GMT) then feel free to order online, all prices are shown in AUD. You can call us on 1800 008 482 for enquires or to book an appointment to see us. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your orders from Trigg come through.
Orders Over $100 FREE within Australia - $7.50 Under $100