Orders Over $100 FREE within Australia - $7.50 Under $100
$119.00 AUD FREE
$110.00 AUD FREE
$110.00 AUD FREE
Browse More Swimwear
Buy Our Australian Brand Swim Wear from our Web Shop or Perth Store - We deliver Australia-Wide
Quality Sun-Protective, Chlorine Resistant Swim Wear and Plus Size Swim Wear for Women, Men and Kids of All Sizes
When you buy bathers this summer, buy with confidence. At Sea Jewels we know our Australian chlorine resistant swimming costumes are fantastic and long lasting.
- Woman's Day magazine: recommended by the fashion editor as an excellent choice for supportive ladies swimsuits.
- Apparel magazine, Scoop magazine, Slimming magazine and Rag Trader have all featured our Sea Jewels Swimming costume range and Australian made bathers
- Sea Jewels brands are also featured in Perth's 94.5FM radios Look Good Naked - supplying womens plus size swimwear for the makeover.
- Sea Jewels has been the proud manufacturer of plus size swimwear, crop tops and shorts for the Biggest Loser TV show for all seasons. WOW!
In addition to these major supporters, Sunskins Australia manufactures adults and children's swimsuits for schools and clubs.
Real People, Real Body Types, Swimwear That Fits!
Are you tired of shopping for swim wear that just doesn’t fit properly? So were we, and that’s why we established Sea Jewels Swimwear – to make swim wear bathers that are comfortable, supportive, durable and, most of all, flattering to all body types. We offer swim wear to fit all sizes – from Women’s size 8 up to plus size 20-32, as well as Men’s size S up to 6XL.
Be comfortable and confident on the beach or by the pool this summer in our sun-protective and chlorine resistant swimwear. Don't waste money buying traditional nylon/lycra swimsuits that will fall apart in a few months if you wear in a swimming pool! Most retailers only want to stock nylon/lycra bathers as they want you to continually have to update your out of shape swimsuits!
Whether you have a full figure, tall torso or in need of tummy control or a bikini top to support big boobs (C cup, D cup, E cup, F cup and G cup!), Sea Jewels has the one piece or swim wear style to perfectly fit you.
Free Shipping: We offer free Australia-wide for orders over $100 and a flat rate of $7.50 for orders under $100. International delivery available.
Brands: Sea Jewels, Viva Swim, Sunskins
Why Buy Swimwear Made From Chlorine Resistant Fabric by Sea Jewels
If you are tired of your one piece or swim wear perishing within a few months, then make the change to a SeaJewels chlorine resistant style of bathers.
If you are wondering what exactly chlorine resistant is and why you should incorporate this new age fabric into your collection, then this article will clear up any questions or concerns you have about the reliability and lasting fit of chlorine resistant swimwear!
Most swimsuits are made from nylon/lycra or nylon/elastane. The lycra or elastane is made from very tiny strands of elastic fibres that when woven with nylon threads give the fabric it’s 4 way stretch properties. But just like an elastic band, these fibres perish when exposed to sun and chlorine and break down. This causes the one piece or swim wear to lose its shape and become stretched. These perished elastic fibres can look like grains of sand.
SeaJewels Viva chlorine resistant swimwear is 100% polyester, a near equal blend of polyester and PBT, which has 15 to 20 times the lifespan of lycra and outlasts Nylon/Spandex bathers many times over. This blend of polyester is highly durable and known to give the best pool chlorine resistance and fit over time.
This 100% polyester fabric is well suited to swimmers who are frequently in the water and swimming for extended periods of time, as the fabric is quick drying, has a consistent fit and resists bagging. It is perfect for athletic wear, water aerobic classes and other water sports as the fabric is soft and comfortable whilst also providing UV sun protection.
SeaJewels Viva chlorine resistant swimwear won’t lose elasticity with prolonged exposure to chlorine, unlike classic elastane fabrics, which also makes it a good choice for children’s swimwear! SeaJewels Sunskins range of chlorine resistant sun protection bathers and swimwear will last and last.
See below for the benefits of chlorine resistant 100% polyester fabric and how to care for and maintain your SeaJewels swimsuit.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF CHLORINE RESISTANT FABRIC
- Exceptional wear and durability in chlorinated water
- Superior fit, freedom of movement and comfort
- Fast drying time
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Optimum breathability
- Soft handle and pleasant on the skin
- Water repellant and quick drying
- Excellent stretch and shape retention
- High level of colour fastness and excellent 4 way stretch durability
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
- Cold hand wash as soon as you get out of the water. Avoid hot showers whilst wearing swimsuits.
- Do not soak, bleach or spin dry.
- Do not iron.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry in the shade without delay.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas and spas.
- White and pastel colours may appear transparent when wet.
SEAJEWELS SWIMWEAR MANUFACTURES PLUS SIZE SWIMWEAR IN SIZES 20 - 34
If you are tired of going from store to store and not being able to find a bikini top with a larger cup or one piece in your size, then look no further. Seajewels specialises in making swimwear that fits all body shapes and sizes. Plus size swimwear styles are tried and tested on real customers and not just larger sizes of standard styles. As an Australian manufacturer, we fit our styles to suit real plus size people,
Plus size swimwear does not have to be frumpy, SeaJewels has a broad range of fabulous pieces to suit all plus sizes. Style selection includes:
- Plus size Board shorts available up to size 32
- Tankini tops with plus size cup options
- Boyleg shorts
- Swim Dress
- Plus size One Piece bathers Styles