Returns and Customer Service Questions
See our Easy Returns Policy Below
We take our customer service seriously. If you have any problems with this web site, your order, or the service we provide then please contact us and we will rectify it. We want you to be a very satisfied customer. Please read on to understand our customer service policies and initiatives…
- How to Order
- Payment Methods
- Delivery Charges and Time Frames.
- GST and Taxes
- Security Measures
- Returns and Refunds Policy
- Product and Service Guarantees
- Garment Care
- Privacy Information
- How we can be Contacted
Online Orders: Ordering on this web site is very easy - simply follow these steps
- Browse our swimwear collection and find the items you would like to purchase. Choose your preferred colour and size.
- Add the item to you shopping cart. Make sure you check the size chart to get size equivalents if you are ordering outside Australia
- Repeat the process until you have all your items and view your bag.
- Click on the checkout item to go to our secure ordering page. It opens a new page so allow it if the page is blocked.
- Fill in the details you are prompted for and submit your swimwear order
- An initial email will be sent to you immediately and one will be sent once we process your payment for your order.
Please ensure that a secure address is given as we cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen parcels unless the parcel is sent by courier with signature on delivery. Please choose a delivery method with tracking and signature on delivery if unsure.
Phone Orders: Australian customers can call us free of charge during business hours WST on 1800 008 482 for information or to place an order.
You have several options on how you can pay for your purchase. They include
We accept Visa Card and Master Card. We accept these details via our SECURE order page.
Where we offer direct deposit as a payment option we will email you our direct deposit details on confirmation of your purchase. We will then await confirmation that your payment has been made before shipping your order.
You can also pay via PayPal for your purchase. You will be taken across to the PayPal site to enter your credit card details.
You should receive your order within 2 to 14 days depending on your location.
A charge of 10% GST is included in the retail price shown. The price shown is the price charged for Australian customers.
GST on international orders
International Customers do not pay the GST and will pay less for the item than that shown on the site. The total price of your order will include the 10% GST at the start of the checkout. However, this will be reduced when your international delivery destination is specified and we automatically deduct the Australian GST from your order.
We employ extensive security measures using secure encrypted links and proven encryption methods to keep your payment details safe. Please visit our security page to read more about how to tell when it is safe to enter your payment details.
We accept all returns within 14 days from when the order is sent. Postage charges are the responsibility of the customer. All swing tags must be attached to returned garments and items must be unworn and in good condition. We do not charge to post exchange garments if the size is incorrect but the parcel will be sent by road (if express post is required there will be a charge of $5). We cannot guarantee the parcel if sent by road. For security, we recommend paying the extra to avoid lost parcels. Returns must be sent to our secure Post Office Box at PO Box 1349 Bibra Lake WA 6163 using the return slip sent with the original parcel.
Once you receive your swimwear, try on over underpants. Make sure you do not remove swing tags until you are happy with your purchase. If you need to exchange or request a refund, just fill out the form from inside your parcel and post back to us. If you need any help please call us or send an email.
Please allow 14 working days from when we receive the return if a refund is requested. We will check to ensure that the garment is unworn, the paperwork is then forwarded to our accounts department for the refund to be processed. Credit card refunds can take a few days to show in accounts from when they are processed.
Postage charges are not refundable. Refunds will be issued within 14 working days from when the items are received by us.
SALE ITEMS - Sale stock is limited. If you would like to exchange a sale item, full postage charges are applicable if the item is in stock.
If you have a problem with your purchase, then we want to know about it so we can rectify the situation.
We provide care labels on all of our garments to ensure they keep their original quality.
How to care for your swimsuit
Swimwear is a delicate garment, no swimsuit will last forever. Components that make a swimsuit other than fabric, for example threads, elastics, cups and linings, will not withstand the harsh effects of spas, saunas and warm pools.
The life of all swimsuits can be extended if they are cared for correctly.
1. After a swim, rinse your swimsuit with cold tap water at the pool or beach
2. Hand wash as soon as possible with a mild, neutral soap and rinse thoroughly with cool water
3. Dry indoors or in the shade
Tips and Hints
- Avoid rough surfaces as the fibres in the fabric will snag
- Never roll a wet swimsuit in a towel to take home.
- Any source of heat will destroy a swimsuit – spas, tumble driers, irons, saunas and washing machines will cause irreparable damage
- Suntan lotions, oils, perspiration and salt can damage the thread and elastics in your swimsuit. Wash out with mild detergent as soon as possible
- Remove sand when the suit is dry by running your fingers over the fabric so that the sand falls out
- Just rinsing your swimsuit will not remove all the chlorine and/or salt. Your swimsuit can perish even when it is dry if chemicals remain in the fibres.
- Only store your swimsuit when it is completely dry after washing thoroughly
- Keep old swimsuits to wear in spas and hot pools.
- The life of a swimsuit is determined by how often you wear it rather than a set time frame - more frequent use will mean a shorter life span.
It is important to choose the correct swimsuit depending on what you will use it for.
Nylon/lycra or nylon/elastane fabric is soft and comfortable and comes in a fashionable range of prints and plains. However, the elastic fibres will eventually break down when exposed to sun, salt and especially chlorine. A swimsuit made from nylon/elastane is great for the beach, holidays or occasional use in chlorinated pools. If you don’t swim regularly and you take good care of it, a nylon/elastane suit may last you more than one season.
If you intend to wear the suit for exercise in chlorinated pools or swim regularly then choose a functional chlorine resistant style. Chlorine resistant fabric is made from 100% polyester specially milled to give stretch without the use of elastic fibres. Keep in mind that the fabric will withstand chlorine but other components of the suit such as elastic in the legs, armholes and binding, threads, some linings and soft cups, will eventually deteriorate. A chlorine resistant suit is not chlorine proof.
Chlorine resistant styles made without elastic components, such as rash shirts will have a much longer life than a suit with elastication like racing bathers.
We know that it is important to be able to be easily contacted if there are any issues, concerns or questions about your order or you experience any problems. Our full contact details including postal/physical address phone and email addresses can be found on the contact page.
Go to the Contact Page >>
Orders Over $100 FREE within Australia - $5 Under $100