HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
Chlorine Resistant Fabric is specially milled without any lycra fibres but still has a 4 way stretch. It can withstand the harsh effects of chlorine. Elastics used for armholes and legholes will eventually deteriorate but the swimsuit will last considerable longer than a standard swimsuit if cared for properly.
Follow these guidelines to prolong the life of your chlorine resistant swimsuit
- Cold hand wash as soon as you get out of the water. Avoid hot showers whilst wearing swimsuits.
- When you get home, cold hand wash with a mild detergent (eg wool wash) and rinse well with cold water.
- Do not machine wash, soak, bleach or spin dry.
- Do not iron.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry in the shade without delay.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas and spas.
- White and pastel colours may appear transparent when wet.
- If you can still smell chlorine when the swimsuit is dry, try to wash more thoroughly next time
Orders Over $100 FREE within Australia - $8.00 Under $100